8 Challenging Questions Reveal Secrets Every Leader Should Know Before Trying to Solve Pressing Problems in Challenging Times...
After Fabio Marques' Keynote Presentation about EVOLUTIONAL LEADERSHIP for the IERG (International Executives Resources Group), he received super positive feedbacks from the participants, BUT he also received 8 challenging questions...
The answers REVEALED secrets every leader should know before trying to solve pressing problems in any organization...
6 of the 8 questions were:
1. What are the most important characteristics of successful Leaders across cultures?
2. What are you seeing as top 3 leadership gaps in the new normal?
3. How long should a leader insist on an employee that does not perform well?
4. What is the primary challenge of the leader coach as a lockdown Leader?
5. How can leaders best strengthen their team coaching skills in a predominantly virtual environment?
6. What psychometric assessment have you found to be helpful in uncovering a leader's strengths and weaknesses?
SEE ALL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS RIGHT NOW!
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL TO HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS...
We Hate SPAM. We Respect Your Privacy & Protect Your Data.
Fabio Marques is a trilingual International Business Management Consultant and Leadership Coach, helping Business Owners and Executives develop MAGNA INFLUENCE POWERS and FABULOUS MANAGEMENT SKILLS since 1996, so that they can Build High Performance Teams and Achieve Extraordinary Results for themselves and for the organizations they represent.
He is also an accomplished professional speaker with over 16,000 hours on stage who has delivered more than 3,500 live presentations, serving hundreds of organizations - small, medium and large (Fortune 500).
Companies like Apple, Audi, Merck, Microsoft, Motorola, Dow, DuPont, Citibank, Cisco, JLL, Oracle, Puratos, Red Bull, Schneider Electric, Siemens, and many others of same caliber, have trusted Fabio to inspire and develop their teams in Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, United States, UK, Hungary, Japan, Australia, and other locations.